
So I do have the intention of posting this long drawn out post of a wrap-up of the year 2008 and what 2009 will hopefully bring including the music and movies of this expiring year. I just really dont feel like doing that right now. I do work tomorrow, yes on the first day of the new year, the national day of hangover's I am working. Dick Clark would not approve. So I will have a hunk of time on my hand's and I will do that post. I don't have any real plans tonight, I have to wake up @4:30 in the morning tomorrow so I plan on renting a movie buying some ice cream and just hanging out at home till I fall asleep. I was actually invited to this huge throwdown on some military base but I can't go. Besides I never gone out for NYE, for some reason I feel uneasy about being out in public on a night like that. So i'll just stay home and watch tv, it's a tradition, I like tradition's. But for the rest of you that will be venturing into the night please Please PLEASE be safe. It goes without saying DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE, its not fuggin worth it kids. And im done.
No comments:
Post a Comment