Friday, December 26, 2008

Whatever Happened to?....

Orgy!? No not that you sick bastards (me included) the band Orgy.

I was all about some Orgy back hi skool. Orgy reminds me one of one my besties Garcia, he loooved them, I wonder if he still likes them as much.Anyways Orgy is a synth-industrial band from Cali they were signed to Korn's Elementree record label for a minute and became popular from their cover of "Blue Monday". I remember one time I was supposed to see them on Papa Roach's "Raid the Nation" tour back in the day but apparently there were all sick from mono so I couldnt see them (sad face). So after some exhaustive and extensive research I discovered that the band is in fact still together but busy working on side projects but hopefully will be making some orgy-full music someday soon, Im looking forward to it.Here is a video of them performing "Opticon" from the Vapor Transmission album on the show Farmclub, OMG do you remember that show!Hosted by that ball headed dude ummm Matt Pinfield? Jeez sooo long ago!

No comments: