So previously a number of posts ago I wrote about Kanye West being a douchebag, well I didnt write Kanye being a douchebag but I wrote about someone else writing about about why Kanye is a douchebag thus me linking the story thus agreeing with this person. Well I Tylia recant my assumed agreenessness of someone calling Kanye a douchbag. Here's the thing, I've always admired Kanye's vision and talent I have enjoyed his first 3 albums I think he's a great musician. I was never a fan of Kanye the person because at times he just seemed unlikeable like he seemed to wound up. After reading this article that I spotted over at his blog I have a new respect for him now. Especially after I got 808's and Heartbreaks which I LOVE, such a great album. Not a great rap album, not a great hip-hop album, not a great pop album, just a great album. Period. So that's that I'm sorry Kanye I'm the douchebag, hardbody. So I leave you with a live video performance of my favorite song off the new album "Paranoid"
No comments:
Post a Comment