Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Weakend

So I only had one day off this week so I had to make friday night count, I like to think I did. I started off the evening by going out with mah cuzins RDGT and Alexis at some bar in Newport News with the name Firkin in it. Afterwards I was going to go home cause my bestie Shelainey did not get back to me about hitting up the Wave. At the last minute I decided to risk my life and text and drive at the same time and she answered back she was going so I turned around and got back on the interstate. Indie night at the Wave is turning into my fav night, it used to be 80's night but that night can be so predictable sometimes, well cause it's 80's night duh, I digress. As always good tunes, strong drinks, great people, lots of dancing, good times. This time I decided to go home cause I was tired cause I got off at work at 1pm and haven't slept so I was pooped. I got home snuggled in my bed and watched tv. TV got a little more exciting for me recently cause as one of my xmas gifts my mom got me a cable box so now I got movie channels, and music video channels that plays music videos! Imagine that! So I went to sleep while watching Chris Rock's "Kill the Messenger" which what I saw before I dozed off was hilarious. So yeah that was my weekend. Short sweet to the point.

No comments: