So you can tell a lot about a person by the music they listen to...i think. What can you tell I dont know. But while looking on my iTunes playlist thingy I clicked on 25 most played. This is the top 25. What does this say about me? Oh yeah that's right, I'm awesome, although I do have my guilty pleasures peep #25
25.Three 6 Mafia-Lollipop-48 times
Why?: I dont know, my brother makes fun of me cause I like this song. I mean who else can use a Micheal Myers sample!?
24. Hit it Hard-Peaches-48 times
Why?:Because it's Peaches, I would one day love to have vulgar bravado and be adored by millions.
23. Bat For Lashes-Horse and I-48 times
Why?: Because I have a sensitive side.
22. Peaches-Boys Wanna Be Her-49 times
Why?: Peep reason for #24
21. M.I.A.-Bamboo Banga-49 times
Why?: It's a great introduction into her album, this song goes hard, when they play it at the Wave, psh game over.
20. Jeff Buckley-Vancouver-49 times
Why?: Jeff makes my soul cry. When I listen to songs I have pictures and or videos playing in my head and when this song plays it kind of looks like Red Hot Chili Peppers "Scar Tissue" or Smashing Pumpkins "Today". Just riding around in the desert with the top down wind in your hair and crooning, so yeah.
19. M.I.A-Paper Planes-50 times
Why?: Come on.
18. Gnarls Barkley-Blind Mary-50 times
Why?: Um I really don't know why, I just like the song. I didnt know that I listened to it that much though.
17. Gnarls Barkley-Run (im a natural disaster)-51 times
Why?: Refer to #18.
16. Bat for Lashes-Sarah-51 times
Why?: It's a cool song, I like subtlety of the organ(i believe) and the horns towards the end.
15. M.I.A-Boyz-53 times
Why?: Boyz? How many, how many?
14. Bat for Lashes-What's a Girl to do?-53 times
Why?: This song and video made me buy the Fur and Gold album, it's a good song.
13. Jeff Buckley-Everybody here Wants You-53 times
Why?: Jeff made incredibly sexay songs, and this in my opinion is his sexiest. It also sounds like a song Prince could have made in his Diamonds and Pearls days.
12. Chemical Brothers-Do it Again-55 times
Why?: Because I am closet raver. I wish I could go to a rave, they don't really have raves now a days do they?
11. Saul Williams-NiggyTardust-57 times
Why?: Saul is wonderful chunk of dark coco, this song is like the dark coco version of "Hollaback Girl" not musically though, it's a total attitude song "When I say Niggy you say nothing. Niggy.nothing. Shut Up!.
10. Lupe Fiasco-Gold Watch-57 times
Why?: To me it feels like early to mid 90's back packer song, I don't know, I like the strings in the background during the chorus.
9. M.I.A.-Bingo-58 times
Why?: This is from her first album anything she does is dripping with incredible swagger and this is no exception.
8. Saul Williams-Black History Month-59 times
7. N*E*R*D-Everyone NOse-59 times
6. Gnarles Barkely-No Time Soon-59 times
Why?: It sounds like a cryptic love song, I dont know I dig it.
5. M.I.A.-XR2-63 times
4. Calvin Harris-Neon Rocks-63 times
3. Madonna-Heart Beat-65 times
2. Peaches-Downtown-86 times
1. Gnarles Barkley-Whatever-115 times
No comments:
Post a Comment