
Photo Source
You know your whole life around this time of the year on the radio you hear 300 inversions of the same xmas/holiday songs. For me every year my grandmother breaks out her Mariah Carey christmas album she loves that shat, I think she prolly has Tony Benet to. A number of years ago Death Row records released a christmas album with the memorable Nate Dogg laced track "Santa Clause is coming straight to the Ghetto" and another great heatwarming xmas tune is the song with Salt and Peppa, Keith Murray ONYX(!) and others where stickyfingers proclaims about his improverished upbringing "If I wasnt a boy, I'd have nothing to play with" or something like that. Now we have another hood holiday classic that we will nestle in our hearts for generations of welfare babies to come. This is Jim Jones a man that I hate to love with just tidbit of what's to come of his contribution to the "most wonderful time of the year"
No comments:
Post a Comment