
Photo Source
I NEED SOME LOVE LIKE I NEVER NEEDED LOVE BEFOOOORE! Ok ill stop. Yeah I know me and pharell will never get married and have kids just from having eye contact when I go to the show tonight BUT CAN A GIRL DREAM!! Fine then. So anywho I am vuurry excited about the N.E.R.D. show tonight in Nawfuk and yeah im just totally stocked. I haven't seem them in 7 yrs so this is loooong overdue. Did I ever tell you the story of how I met Pharrell when I was standing in line at the norva show in 2001? (voices answer back, yes Tylia you've told it a million times we know) Well just thought i'd share. I wish I can tell you that im going to take all these pictures but I cant, cause I dont have a cool digital camera like other kids. ITS A GAHT DAMN RECESSION GOING ON! So anyways yeah, sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment