Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dead Mamories

Yes I said mamories, I dont know why, its too early in the morning for this shiz. So here is Slipknot's new video for their current single "Dead Memories" from the All Hope is Gone album. Great album by the way despite what some people have told me (shabazz!)Anyways yeah so I saw Slipknot this summer at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem, festival, bonanza thingy the VA beach amp. There were some great bands there Machinehead, Dragonforce others and the names just escaped me, then they had to ruin it by having Disturbed up there. They made up for it with the headlining act being Slipknot. This was before the album came out so thankfully they played all the old stuff they even played "Prosthetics" from their first album and me and my friend Shelaine went ape sh!t, yeah great show, so anyways here's the video.I don't really know what the video is about but I like how each band member has like their own room and its not just a you know performance video or whatever, and even with a mask Corey Taylor is still hot, how is that? Anyways enjoy.

No comments: