Brooklyn better known as Crooklyn this is the Crooklyn Dodgers which consists of some of Brooklyn's finest Special Ed, Master Ace and Buckshot. This was from the Spike Lee film "Crooklyn" which even for a Spike Lee movie was weird I still really dont know what the movie was about. Anyways this was the jam, this was the golden age of hip-hop well for me at least. A lot of the jams were very jazz inspired. The stuff tribe was doing, Guru from Gangstarr went and did the Jazzmatazz stuff, yeah music was so good then ::sigh:: anyways enjoy the video.
Oh I just remembered this story. For a time when my family was living in new york we lived in brooklyn for about a year. We lived in what I believe was the John F Kennedy houses, which upon research is actually in the Williamsburg section of BK pre-gentrification aka pre-hipster, and my brother and I were on the elevator and we saw Buckshot and we were all like "Hey is that buckshot" so yeah that was pretty epic for me, I was like 8 so anyways this post is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment