Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hollaween '08

Of course this past friday was holloweenie and I rehashed my costume from last year and was a Nun, it never fails. Didn't do a whole lot like I wanted to but it was still cool nonetheless. One of my best best best friends in the world Brandon is home on leave from Iraq so he came along with my cuz Alexis and friend Ridge and we all went out to the Taphouse in downtown Hampton. Upon my entrance into the bar I finally found Jesus! It was awesome we took a picture, im waiting till Ridge posts it and I'll post it here. T-house was alright got a drink caught up with Brandon a bit, got to hang out with my cuz which we never get to do cause we are always so busy. After about 2 hours there Brandon and I went over to our boys Troy's house. Me and these guys go way back and anytime we are together we always reminisce over "the good ol days". I love those cats, my night was done by like 2am. It was cool got to hang out with my boys got to drink a little not to debautcherific like last year, which was really crazy up in Radford but definitely a really good time, hope you guys had a good time as well. Up next? Spanksgiving. This will be my first thanksgiving home in a while, I get to spend with my fam, which is always a good time.

No comments: