Photo source:http://i-hate-computers.ca/hobbies/kitkat.JPG
They are my new tasty treat addiction. Every few months I become inhabited with a treat that I must have daily. I buy snacks every night before I go into work to get me through the night, besides if I didnt buy anything to munch on ill be SOL cause I work overnight so obviously the shops downstairs where I work are not open. A few months ago it was Hershey chocolate bars, then it switched to Starburst and now it's Kit-Kat bars. I've always loved Kit-Kat Bars but now I crave them, they are delicious. They were created by some dude named Rowntree not to be confused with Richard Roundtree, the dude who played Shaft for he I guess to women in the 70's would be a kit-kat bar, yes that was random. Anyways it was created in 1935 and its essentially vanilla wafers covered in chocolate. I call lameness covered with awesomeness that makes it awesome. I dedicated a whole post to Kit-Kat bars, wow I'm a fattie!
No comments:
Post a Comment