
Photo source:http://haacked.com/images/ShoNuffFullSize.gif
So apparently hollywood continuously runs out of original ideas and keep re-making movies. This time they are looking to re-make the amazingly-bad 80's kung fu classic "Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon"
Premise:A black kid by the name of Leroy Green Jr is an up and coming super martial arts dude who is obsessed with Bruce Lee and wants to find "The Glow" along the way he has villans like some video dude and of course Sho-Nuff the sho gun of HArlem. Then of couse there's a chick. You know what just watch the movie! Anyways so yeah hollywood plans on remaking that. The only good point to this is that they tapped Samuel L Jackson to play Sho-Nuff! I mean I think Sammie was born and bred to play Sho-Nuff, his whole career has been leading up to this paticular role. If he does not win an Oscar for his performance as Sho-Nuff the Sho Gun of Harlem World I I I just dont know what im going to do. Im going to pull a "Do the Right Thing" move and throw a trashcan into a pizzaria, real talk son.
And I bid you Ado with a montage of sho-nuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment