
Photo source:http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/no-pr8-for-you.jpg
Well unfortunately California as a whole are douche bags and has said yes to Proposition "H8te" and outlawing same-sex marriages. That is so unfortunate, the government should not be able to determine who should and should not get married. What happened to the separation of church and state!? As much as heterosexuals abuse the idea of marriage with the divorce rates being so high you would think they would people in the gay community a chance to get married. If the government want to control marriage they should control the amount of times heterosexual couples get married, or how long heterosexual couples should stay married or else they would be punished.::sighs:: I feel sorry for my lezzies and my gays, hopefully one day they would receive the full rights of marriagedom all across the nation. I mean we have a black president it seems right now anything is pretty much possible. If im not mistaken I think Massachusetts still allows marriage between same-sex couples.
No comments:
Post a Comment