So on Saturday I made way up to Fredericksburg, VA to the University of Mary Washington to join my Mu Phi Epsilon brothers and sisters in celebrating Founders Day. Technically it is November 13 but since it fell on weekday we celebrated it yesterday. It was a wonderful event, it was very nice meeting new Mu Phi's and downtown Freddy's burg is beautiful specially this time of year. It was Radford University's chapter (my alumni) Alpha Zeta along with UMW's chapter Phi Psi and the DC alumni chapter it was really cool. It's always good to see all my Mu Phi peeps, you never really know how much you love and miss people until you go away so Yay Mu Phi! I didnt get much if any sleep really I drove back from F-burg at 9:30p got home around 11p didnt fall asleep till 1a and got up at 4a to be to work by 5a to work till 1p to wake up tonight @10:30p to be back at work at 1a-10a, did you get all that!? Sometimes things have to be sacrificed like my precious sleep to live yo life(ayyyyyy!)Anyways it was a lovely time when people upload pictures I will post them here, I cant till my Mu Phi collegiate sweater is ready it's going to be so hot, up next N.E.R.D on thusday, going to check my account right now to figure out my finances.
Update #1: Just brought the NERD tickets 2 for $61 damn my pockets are not happy, but I will be come thursday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment