Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We Pop Arbor Mist


Yeah I know what your thinking, but to hell with you cause Arbor Mist is classy! It's affordable, it's accessible with its convenient twist off cap and IT'S CLASSY! I'm not only a client I'm an Arbor Mist representative as seen here

Oh and here as well...

Anyway the point of this post is to talk about a man. Another one of those men that I really can't stand but love him all at the same time. Much like T-Pain but I find Jim Jones more tolerable. Even though he has the same moniker as someone who made people in Africa drink the flavor-aid(google it). He is not really a rapper I guess he is a business man, I mean he gets his hustle on, the dude has "swagger", you can't knock him, believe me i've tried. I admit I am a fan of Dipset (RIP) and thus I will go to time out, I am sorry. So anyways erry once in a while he will come out with something that I cant deny, and this is one of them.This is "Pop Champagne"which is a remix of a remix of a rip off?

No comments: