Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Noooo Son!


Yum.

I just peeped this over at Perez aint this a bitch.
Lupe Fiasco recently announced that his third studio album, LupE.N.D., will be his last. In his hometown of Chicago on Friday night, the rapper revealed that his final album will be a three-disc set divided among the letters E, N, and D. The “E” in LupE.N.D. stands for Everywhere, the “N” for Nowhere, and the “D” for Down Here. The album is scheduled for release next year.

“I just don’t really feel like rapping anymore,” Lupe told Rap-Up.com at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards in September.


Damn that sucks, Lupe is ill you should know this. One of the few "mainstream" cats representing real hip-hop. Even though people tried to shat on his first album Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor, The Cool shut them up. I am really sad to hear that but I hear where he's coming from though. He came into the game made a mark and he's down, bowing out gracefully and on top of his game and not getting benched cause his hearts not in it anymore. I'm looking forward to this next album. That reminds me Q-Tip's new albm dropped i should go cop that.
Story Source:

No comments: