
Photo Source: Tylia L Jones Esquire BA, MD, PhD, MMA, MPE, OPP (yours truly)
So I have the next couple of days off and Im heading back to my alma mater Radford University. I'm going to raddy beucause my Mu Phi Epsilon fraternity sister and of course friend Nichole is having her senior recital tonight. She is a vocal major with a fantastic and rich alto voice, she is a hard worker and I know she's going to kill tonight. I havent been back to radford since I graduated so I look forward to seeing errybody. Only sucky thing is the weather, here in virginy its windy and raining and who wants to drive 4 hours in weather like that!? Whatevs, so wish me luck on my road trip you guys have a great sexy fun and safe weekend, ill catch you on the sun or the mon, peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment