Alright so this week was the Britney Spears challenge. I didnt know how this was going to go over with the male crews but it was the male crews whom had the best performances of the night. So this is what I think of each crews piece, and we're off:
Beat Freaks: They were aiight I was not overly excited when I saw them perform, I personally think this crew is a bit overrated. They did a good job dont get me wrong. However it was just average. Sidenote: Did you know Teresa (the one with the dark red/pinkish hair) introduced britney to K-Fed while she was dancing for her? Do you think the challenge was a bit awkward for her?
Strikers All Stars: This was an excellent performance, so precise, so creative. I think this crew is a bit underrated. Since the first episode these guys have given powerful creative performance every week. The whole mirror thing!? In the words of Shane Sparks: They killed the show for me.
Dynamic Edition: It just wasn't good. Next.
Quest: Ummm LOOOVED IT! It was such an entertaining performance the tricks, the efemenite dance moves, it was just all so good. Favorite performance of the night.
Fly Khicks: Their performance was okay. They are very strong dancers you have to give them that. At this point in the game with some of the crews on this show I dont know how much longer they would last though.
So the bottom two of the night was Team Millenia again which I was surprised over and Ringmasters which I predicted last week.
Team Millenia's performance was lackluster. They really had the chance to tear it up. The moves were nice but the energy wasnt.
Ringmasters: I enjoyed the performance, this was the first time I enjoyed a performance of theirs. I would like to see a little bit more dancing though.
So Team Millenia was sent home which I was surprised but I do agree with that decision.
My faves this week was Quest and Strikers all stars. I predict the bottom two would be between Dynamic Edition and Fly Khicks with my wild cards being Ringmasters and Beat Freaks. But with ABDC you never know. Here's the full show.
No comments:
Post a Comment