Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Are you ready for the comeback?
So today a solid article about Eminem was published on the Independent website. It talks about how Eminem is bracing himself for a comeback. The song "crack a bottle" is in pretty heavy rotation on the top 40 station round these parts but will he churn numbers like he's supposed to? There is no doubt about Em's wizardry with words and flow but will the public still react to him like they once did so long ago? Personally I stopped paying attention to his music after the Marshall Mathers LP that album was pretty brutal and his debut album? Pfft forget about that one was savage! But in the music climate of today where the attention span of the audience shortens by the months I dont think he will churn out the numbers he once used to because nobody is! But I do believe that his fans believe in him so much that he will get a warm welcome back. Check out the article here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment