Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Alright, let's get this over with.


So yeah the big story this week (besides the narrow passing of the stimulus bill but who cares about that?) is the Chris Brown Rihanna drama. You know the story Chris allegedly assualted Rihanna and fled the scene. All of this is still so hard for me to believe as I sure a lot of people feel. Yes there is never a reason to hit a woman but you have to understand there is two sides to every story. There are stories that they have a volatile relationship, and we dont know if she threw punches and he was defending himself. The details are so fuzzy right now. I feel sorry for Chris because everyone is just peacing out on him. He needs to come out with a statement either denying it or fessing up and getting it over with. The more silence there is the more people will speculate to high heavens. It has to be so hard to #1 be in a relationship #2 be in a relationship in the public eye #3 being so young in a relationship in the public eye where every single blink is photographed and published. I am not defending what he did, I am just saying there are two sides to every story and we have heard neither. All in all this is probably the end for Breezy, if he would have got caught smoking crack or shot somebody, he still would have a chance for a comeback.
Photo source:

No comments: