
I really dont feel like getting into the whole story right at this moment. But long story short my friend and I decided to try to do something at work that would be the next step in out radio careers and this company is just not going to let that happen. Its so frustrating. In general im just tired. My whole life Ive done everything by the book. Gotten good grades, went to college, graduated. And I just have nothing to show for it. For the time being im stuck here. Im literally stuck here. No one anywhere is hiring so I can't quit. I. Am. Stuck. Unbelievable. I try not to complain. I have a job. Grant a job that I officially hate. But its a job. I just felt like I wasted my time my whole life. Cause I am no way near where I want to be. Alright enough with the downers. So here's something that makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment