
Photo Source
So yeah hi there. It's been a pretty action packed weekend and I am still recovering from the lack of sleep. So I went to radford on thursday evening and it was pretty full throttle the whole time. I had a nice abdc text session with LEY and afterwards I went to karokee at macado's and saw some of my people's. I sung The Bravery's "An Honest Mistake", yeah Im cool like that. Afterwards around 2 am I went and hung out with my homie Sunshine for a bit and went back to PBR's(Pamela, Brandi and Rachel) the place I was crashing at around 3. The next day I went and hung out on campus for a bit caught with some folks. Visited WVRU, saw the new performing arts building and hung out in the lounge. That evening Mu Phi Epsilon had our formal rush where we dress real nice and eat. After that played Apples to Apples and watched Katt Williams clips till the early morn. On saturday was the tri-fraternity Sigma Alpha Iota, Phi Mu Alpha, Mu Phi) formal. Like usual people were pretty lame but also like usual there were people (myself included) who are all about the party and having a good time. It was cool. I got back from that around 1 am, fell asleep around 2 and got up at 5 to drive back home and go straight to work. Worked 10a-6p and had to come back in 2a-10a, so yeah pretty chockfull of stuff. Like always its nice to go back to raddy and see everybody and its nice to leave too. So that was my weekend. Your Welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment