Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today in "Bitch Please' News


Class. This is what we refer to as a 'Bitch Please' side eye.Photo Source
Teri Hatcher is still waiting for Obama's autograph after leaving her daughter at home or some jank. "We had a moment where we shook hands (and) I told him I was a single mom. I remembered the event was on a night I had custody of my daughter and I don’t ever go out when I have custody of my daughter." Well congratulations biatch. Instead of Obama saying what I would say which would be 'well good for you, want a cookie?'. He promised her an autograph on a napkin. Needless to say O-beezy has better and more important things to do like...I dont know save the US thus saving the world, this is what she says "You actually owe Emerson an autograph. First you can handle the economy. Then you can handle the war. Years from now when things are better, maybe you’ll send an autograph.” Im sure she is saying this quote in jest, that is not lost upon me, but still get over yourself. Bitch Please! Story Source
Lady Gaga is said to be starting her own clothing line. Bitch Please!Dont.

"Now That's What I Call Music" will become a TV show. Now that's what I call...Bitch Please! Story Source

No comments: