Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In Today's 'Aww Come Onnn' News.


A lesbian couple who loved each other dearly, fought against all the hate the heartbreak, the hardship of their love. A couple who led the way for the state of Massachusetts to legalize and recognize gay marriages. Just got divorced. Aww Come Onnn! After all that, after all of that! Divorce. Good job lesbians! I hope they go on divorce court. That'll be leztastic. But I mean them getting divorced is like...I dont know going to school to be a lawyer, you know pre-law, law school, passing the bar, getting a job at a firm, then deciding you want to wash cars. Hopefully you get what I mean. It just goes to show you that two women really can't live together no matter how much you love them. Sidenote: I hope no one gets offended by this post. If you know me, you know I love mah gays and my lezbos, just so you know.

And im done

Photo Source

No comments: