Wednesday, February 25, 2009
My lovely Playstation lumps
Now I like to claim myself a little bit of a gamer. Once I graduated from school my guitar hero excursions has been cut completely, and since my brother got me little big planet for xmas I have hardly been able to play it unfortunately. However I know when I did have my saturday GH marathon's I had a number of ailments. Hurt back, soar shoulders, over extended pinky hurtage and warped vision. Turns out im not the only one that suffers from extensive gaming injuries, thank goodness cause I thought all this was a result of me being old, fat and lazy, yes 23 (24 next friday!) is old. Anyways a study shows that playstation palmer hidranentitis is REAL run for cover!! Yes holding on to that sensuous playstation controller in your hand causes callous like lesions in your palms. Great now that's two things men can't do cause it does weird things to their palms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment