Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ABDC Week 4

Yes I know Im late with my recap. Later than usual, your welcome. So this week was the wack beat challenge. As usual the ones who usually do good did well, whatever that means. So im going to break down how I feel about the crews. And we're off:
Quest-Their track was "The Right Stuff" by NKOTB. As usual they were creative and humorous. The illusion that Hok was standing on his hands but not really was pretty sick. The choreo, the tricks, Quest just can't be stopped, they're definitely going to be in the top 2 or just take it all.
Strikers All Stars-They had to dance too Mc Hammer's "2 Legit 2 Quit" (I wished they would have done "Pumps and a Bump"). They did a good job, there were clean and powerful good choreo. At the end it became a bit male revue-ish (sidenote: I do not mind shirtless men but shirtless men dancing for some reason freaks me out ::shrugs::)
Bear Freaks-were up next with The Offspring's "Pretty Fly for a White Guy". If you don't know by now I'm not the biggest BF fan but ol' girl did a headspin and she made history ::golf claps:: me personally im not moved by their dancing, like I don't get goosebumps from them. And it annoyed the hell out of me with all of their "white" comments I mean they're white ('xept for the asian one).Next.
Dynamic Edition-had the greatest song of all time BRC's "Achy Breaky Heart". They did a whole lot better then they did last week. But I mean cloggers dancing to achy breaky, not much of a strech.
At the bottom two this week were Ringmasters and Fly Khicks.I predicted FK would be at the bottom with Ringmasters having a chance being in the bottom.
Ringmasters-got the "Macarena" I think they did pretty well. This was the most choreo they've done since they've been on the show.
Fly Khicks-they did alright. Next.
Ringmasters wound up getting the boot which LEY and I did NOT approve of this decision. But I guess this season they really wanted the whole 'girl power' motiff with the crews but whatever. So for next week I predict that Dynamic Edition and Fly Khicks will be at the bottom, as wildcards I would say Beat Freaks, but I say that everytime so we'll see. Here's the full epi.

No comments: